Taste the delights prepared by your hosts Lise & Jocelyn, former butchers and restaurant enthusiasts.
Stay in one of the 8 wonderful newly renovated rooms. Choose from twin, double, queen, king size beds or the superb suite.
Enjoy the beautiful grounds, outdoor spa, terrace and views of the river.
- 8 bedrooms
- Hearty breakfast included
- Outdoor hot tub
- Safe space for bike storage
- By reservation, dinner available
Our French inspired cuisine will satisfy the most discerning palates! Our dishes are contemporary, inventive and from Quebec. We constantly strive to promote our best regional products. Enjoy a delicious meal in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Care and Relaxation
We also have a massage therapy service by appointment only. We have two massage rooms and certified massage therapists specializing in Swedish massage.
Our spaces are as vast as the Lac Saint-Pierre. You'll have no trouble unwinding in our living rooms, on our large terrace with its charming view, in the gazebo overlooking the river, or on the path to our park near the river, where you can relax in the shade underneath the oaks.
Internet Café & Reading
At your disposal, a computer with internet access. Also, a small library offering a choice of books and tourist brochures.
- Réseau régional de la Mauricie (French only)
Whether you’re looking for a room with style or a romantic one, this quaint 3-star hotel with its bed & breakfast style will charm you. Guests will appreciate the elevator as well as the many amenities included.
- From dawn, you will have the choice to enjoy your breakfast in the privacy of your room or in our breakfast room. It takes place in a nice little basket that is placed on the hook outside your room around 6:30.
Full of good ingredients are found: croissant or rolls, muffins or fresh buns of the night from the renowned Ahroma bakery, yogurt, cheese, fruit, jam and butter and orange juice. A coffee station is already in each room.
- Free WIFI, easy to connect and reliable
- Air conditioning with remote control
- Flat screen TV with HDMI port
Many rooms have a living area, a workspace, a whirlpool bath and a mini-refrigerator.
Nearby, La Route verte, a vast bikeway that touches all the regions of Quebec awaits you. It is a cycling dream come true. It’s over 4000km of bike paths, road shoulders and designated roadways.
The Inn has a shed where you can safely store your bike during your stay. Just in case you need to make a quick repair on your bike, we have at your disposal an air pump and a set of tools. Hop on your bike and, in less than 2 minutes, you will find yourself on « la Route Verte! »
A 15-minute landing stage is located on the side of the Auberge on St-Christophe Street, corner Maisonneuve.
3 well-lit indoor parking, secured by cameras and especially 2 steps from the Inn are offered, all their rates include taxes:
- Parking Place Dupuis: facing the hostel, for $ 22 per 24h. The privilege at no charge is not available.
- Parking lot of the Grande Bibliothèque de Montreal: on de Maisonneuve Boulevard, two blocks from the hostel to the west, for $ 15 per 24-hour week and $ 10 per 24-hour week-end. The all-you-can-go privilege is included at no additional cost.
- Parking at the Montreal Coach Station: entrance on Saint-Hubert Street (behind the station) to a block of the inn to the west, for $ 12 per 24h the week and $ 9 per 24h the weekend . Credit card required to enter and exit. The privilege at will is not available.
B&B with 5 bedroom , private or shared bathroom.
The breakfast is served in the café area where you'll be able to see crafts created by local artisans.
- Room with kitchen
- Private bathroom with shower
- Toiletries and hairdryers
- Barbecue at your disposal
- Safe space for storing bicycles
Your hosts Sylvain and Sonia like socializing, the many regions and their craftsmen. Good humor, respect and openness are the values of your hosts. They will be happy to welcome you!
The nature and the history of our city and suburb will charm you. You can visit the Berthier Islands by bicycle, the old Chemin du Roy by motorbike, try out Tusker restaurant for a nice meal, perhaps a game at the golf course, a show at Grosse Bertha, a walk in the Old Berthier, a visit at the Gilles Villeneuve museum… and much more!
Whether you travel as a couple, with family, alone, on a motorcycle or skidoo, ATV or a bicycle, you will find activities or packages that will suit your needs.
- Bicycle tour of Berthier Island 80 km (French only)
For lovers of bicycling, nature, soft adventures and heritage, you'll be well served in Verchères. 'Jardin et Des Lys', one of the prettiest private horticultural gardens of Quebec and the winery Bouche-Art, situated on the islands of Verchères, are open to the public during the summer vacational season. We hence invite you to an enriching escapade in the heart of the old historical village of Verchères.
- Verchères - Sorel-Tracy (90 km)
- L'escapade - Montréal - Sorel-Tracy - formule gîte
3 jours / 2 nuits (à venir)
We will make sure your stay is a pleasant one.
Take note that we have 2 cats and 2 dogs. Our pets have access to the common areas but never enter the rooms. If you do not like animals we isolate them without problem during your stay.
The bikes are stored in a locked garage.
Reservations can be made online.
Your hosts, Catherine and Diane
The translation of this text may not be adequate. This text was translated by Google Translate. Shortly this text will be checked and corrected. Thank you for your understanding.
Located in the heart of Old Quebec, its close proximity to the bicycle trails will enable you to discover the attractions of the city and its surrounding area in the most environmentally friendly way - the bike!
Bike trail maps are available at the front desk
That's the charm of Quebec, being close to everything, all for your greatest pleasure!
- Inner Court and Four Seasons Garden (cour avec spas extérieurs)
- Saltwater indoor pool ans Finnish sauna
- Many body care and message services - Institut Payot
- Fitness room open 24/7
Bike paths and cycling tour
Hotel Sepia is more elegant and stunning than ever before with its fully renovated rooms. Also, a locked ans secure place to store your bike is available during your stay. A chic and affordable place to discover in town.
Bike paths and cycling tour
Restaurant Le Rouge Vin
- Fresh, renowned cuisine accompanied by impeccable and courteous service
- The cuisine is contemporary French, the atmosphere, relaxed. Le Rouge Vin seats up to 120 people and is open for breakfast, Sunday brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Sit back and enjoy: Le Rouge Vin’s accomplished culinary staff will do the rest!
- Multilingual staff
- Pool, bar and spa (outdoor) available during the summer season, depending on the weather
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet
- Room service
- Training room
- Package available
- Lunch box for bike ride available
- Access to a pump and tools for repairs
- Hose for cleaning bicycles (On request with a 24 hours notice before the arrival of your group)
- Bike storage
A garage is available to safely store your bike.
Déjeuner : Guests can choose a continental breakfast served in the kitchenette or a hot breakfast served in the dining room, which is also an art gallery.
- Cours d'eau et charmes ruraux (55 km)
- Terre et eau (66 km)
- Pierre-de-Saurel (89 km)
- Longueuil - Sorel-Tracy (83 km goings - 166 km goings and comings)
B&B Exterior: Maurice Parent
B&B Interior: Yannick Lancelot
This wilderness camping, for tents only, is ideal for those who are looking for a simple, quiet and near downtown place to stay. Vehicles and campfires are not allowed and there's no electricity, sewer or water available.
Bikeway and bike paths
A look inside
You will enjoy your luxurious continental breakfast in an art gallery décor, accompanied by the sound of soothing background music reflecting the mood of the place. Fresh fruits, croissants, cold meats and cheese are on the menu for this refined breakfast.
A place to discover
This haven of peace is the ideal place for business people and travelers seeking tranquility and proximity to attractions offered Quebec City.
A way of living
The stylish "Relais Charles-Alexandre" greets you in a luxurious surrounding. To add to the atmosphere, you will find many fireplaces and genuine solid oak floors.
Each room and suite has cable television and a private bathroom. The place is air conditioned and completely non-smoking. The "Relais Charles-Alexandre" also has private parking in the back.
A refined Quebecois cuisine, a courteous service combined with an intimate ambiance all so you can fully enjoy this gourmet stop.
Let yourself be enticed by the comfort of the beds in one of our 29 rooms, each with a full bathroom. You can benefit from the free Wi-Fi throughout all of our facilities. Our garage is at your disposal to safely store your bikes.