Whether you’re looking for a room with style or a romantic one, this quaint 3-star hotel with its bed & breakfast style will charm you. Guests will appreciate the elevator as well as the many amenities included.
- From dawn, you will have the choice to enjoy your breakfast in the privacy of your room or in our breakfast room. It takes place in a nice little basket that is placed on the hook outside your room around 6:30.
Full of good ingredients are found: croissant or rolls, muffins or fresh buns of the night from the renowned Ahroma bakery, yogurt, cheese, fruit, jam and butter, and orange juice. A coffee station is already in each room.
- Free WIFI, easy to connect and reliable
- Air conditioning with remote control
- Flat screen TV with HDMI port
Many rooms have a living area, a workspace, a whirlpool bath and a mini-refrigerator.
Nearby, La Route verte, a vast bikeway that touches all the regions of Quebec awaits you. It is a cycling dream come true. It’s over 4000km of bike paths, road shoulders and designated roadways.
The Inn has a shed where you can safely store your bike during your stay. Just in case you need to make a quick repair on your bike, we have at your disposal an air pump and a set of tools. Hop on your bike and, in less than 2 minutes, you will find yourself on « la Route Verte! »
A 15-minute landing stage is located on the side of the Auberge on St-Christophe Street, corner Maisonneuve.
3 well-lit indoor parking, secured by cameras and especially 2 steps from the Inn are offered, all their rates include taxes:
- Parking Place Dupuis: facing the hostel, for $ 22 per 24h. The privilege at no charge is not available.
- Parking lot of the Grande Bibliothèque de Montreal: on de Maisonneuve Boulevard, two blocks from the hostel to the west, for $ 15 per 24-hour week and $ 10 per 24-hour week-end. The all-you-can-go privilege is included at no additional cost.
- Parking at the Montreal Coach Station: entrance on Saint-Hubert Street (behind the station) to a block of the inn to the west, for $ 12 per 24h the week and $ 9 per 24h the weekend . Credit card required to enter and exit. The privilege at will is not available.
The rooms overlook a large garden with trees and flowers with lights at night. The hotel has a large stone terrace with a barbecue to gather in a friendly atmosphere.
The HPG is a very spacious heritage building of approximately 4500 square feet renovated in 2016 and splendidly decorated by Romy and Michael, the Parisian owners.
5 elegant and spacious apartments are available. Also flexible, the hotel adapts to your requests. We can accommodate up to 16 people simultaneously with all the comforts.
We also offer private parking for several vehicles.
The breakfast prepared by the team at Griffintown's famous and delicious "The Beast of Bread" can be taken on-site or at the bakery just around the corner.
Michael, Romy and the team will be at your fingertips at HPG to make you feel at home in a unique setting.
The HPG Art Gallery:
We put you in touch with artist-in-residence Dani Haussmann for a workshop visit and more if affinity. Our mission is to show and support Montreal artists.
Thanks to its excellent location, you will fully appreciate the attractions of this refreshing touristic destination. Its warm comfort and the unique charm of its historic walls (it is a textile factory of the last century converted into a hotel) will please you without any doubt.
Suroît cycling network (in french only)
Eight Zero Zero Resto Lounge
Featuring classic favorites from steak to seafood, enjoy fine dining at our onsite Eight Zero Zero Resto Lounge for lunch or dinner. Our intimate atmosphere and approachable service is perfect for an intimate gathering or a rowdy bunch.
Start your morning with a delicious complimentary breakfast served fresh daily, 6:30am-9:30am. Choose from a variety of breakfast favourites including two delectable hot items and an assortment of fruit, pastries, toast, refreshments and more. À la carte breakfast items are also available for purchase including omelets, French toast and more.